Section 3

Party Structure Notice – Section 3

If you are intending to do cut into, demolish expose and even repair a party structure or fence wall you will need to serve a party structure notice. The most common scenarios where such a notice will be required is for loft conversions, where as part of the works it is necessary to insert beams into the party wall; cutting into the party wall for weathering or enclosing upon a party fence wall, in essence changing it to a party wall. There are obviously many situations where a Party Structure Notice needs to be severed, but these give you a general idea of the situations when a Party Structure Notice is required

Home Heroes Limited, can prepare your notices for you from only £55 inc VAT this includes us doing the registry search and first class postage, we will need basic information on the works and ideally a set of drawings in PDF for us to be able to do your Section 3 Notice – Party Structure Notice for you, alternatively you can download one of our free Section 3 Notices, which has been prefilled with our details in case there should be a dispute.

We can offer no guidance on filling out the below notice or accept any liability if they are not served correctly, we strongly recommend getting a local professional to serve your notices for you, alternatively we can serve nationwide but we may not be able to be appointed nationwide due to travel restrictions.

We cover CT and ME postcodes including Canterbury, Margate, Broadstairs, Whitstable, Westgate, Herne Bay, Ramsgate, Chatham, Rochester, Faversham as well as others.